Saturday, February 6, 2010

Link to Free Cross Stitch Sampler Project

Rather than continue sending this pattern via e-mail, I've posted a PDF of the pattern for the Charity Never Faileth sampler. Please leave me a comment if you choose to download. Just click the image and it will take you to Google Docs for the file.


EDITED TO ADD WEEKS DYE WORKS FLOSS CONVERSION:
If you would prefer to use Weeks Dye Works floss instead of DMC, here is the conversion:

Instead of DMC 3830, use WDW Red Rocks
Instead of DMC 3833, use WDW Aztec Red
Instead of DMC 469, use WDW Moss
Instead of DMC  470, use WDW Olive
Instead of DMC 434, use WDW Havana 
Instead of DMC 310,  use WDW Charcoal
Instead of DMC 746, use WDW Whitewash
Instead of DMC 167, use WDW Palomino

No substitute for DMC 951 (flesh)

Note that the first 6 colors are also used in the Blackbird Designs pattern called "Their Song".  So if you like that palette, you should like this one as well.

7 comments:

jillybee said...

This is my next stitching project!!! Thanks so much. Working on one right now, and its going pretty fast. Looking forward to this one. I downloaded the pattern.

Do you have any for sale??? Love your blog. You are a very talented quilter, and stitch designer.

Blessings,
Jilly

LiahonaGirl said...

Hi Jilly.

Thanks for stopping by. If you stitch the Charity sampler, I'd love to see the finished project.

As for other patterns for sale, I'll be setting up an Etsy store over the next few weeks. I have a few that I'll be putting there for sale.

Enjoy.
Nancy

And This Little Pig said...

It is lovely, I just stumbled across, while looking for a different sampler. Will put it in my projects folder. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

When I click on design, I am taken to an earmuff pattern. Would you please email me pdf file to txkukana64@yahoo.com. Thank you. Pattern is charity never faileth

Bev C said...

Hello,

Such a lovely designs, thanks for allowing me to download it.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Unknown said...

Yes I'll be downloading the chart. Will be stitching this very soon and hanging to remind me and everyone who enters here. Thank you so much for your quilting and stitching talent

R. B said...

This is so beautiful, so lovely and of good report. I am from farmgirl.hazubu.com. I would like to stitch one for my own home but because I have so many children I figure I could get done in time for a wedding present for my first daughter. I downloaded the pattern. Thank you for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails