Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday at Martingale


As you know, I am counting the weeks until my book with Martingale comes out.


In the meantime, however, there have been some new books released by other Martingale authors that are on my wish list.  I think now is the time to buy because they are 50% off -- plus free shipping on purchases over $30. Black Friday here we come.

I'm going to buy Jill Finley's book, Home Sweet Quilt

I love her fabric collections, so I know I'll love her quilts too.

 
And of course, gotta have Kim Diehl's latest book, Homestyle Quilts, in collaboration with her editor at Martingale, Laurie Baker.

Not sure what else I'm going to get, but this offer is too good to pass up. (Now if only my book were done and available for sale too!)

 

1 comment:

Gayle said...

wow Nancy - Thanks for telling us about this great sale - looks like I'll be buying a few books myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails