Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free Patterns From Fabric Manufacturers

Do you check out the free quilt designs that are offered by fabric manufacturers to show off new fabric lines? I must admit that I don't like many of them. However, I have stumbled across a few recently that I quite like.


Some of my favorite quilt and fabric designers partner with Henry Glass fabrics. You can find their free designs here and here. These are some that I especially liked (click the picture to download the pattern):

From Kim Diehl:



From Buggy Barn:



From Dana Brooks, My Lazy Daisy:
Enjoy getting some inspiration from the many free patterns available.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Thanks so much for the pattern links. I love the same ones you do.
Looks like I've missed a few of your posts. I love the sewing kit from Shanghai.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks again for sharing!

Sandy P in NC said...

Thanks so much for the pattern links. I had no idea these freebies were available. I especially liked the Walk in the Park and hope to find time to make it soon. You're very generous. Kindest regards, Sandy in NC

Weaveron Textile said...

this blog is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails