Thursday, May 9, 2013

Guest on American Patchwork & Quilting Radio

Two exciting announcements.  

First, on Monday, May 13th, I'll be a guest on American Patchwork & Quilting Radio, hosted by Pat Sloan. Such an honor!


And second, today I'm the guest blogger on the Martingale / That Patchwork Place blog Stitch This! Be sure to jump over to Stitch This! to learn more about my book.


I've had the pleasure of getting to know Pat because of my employment with Handi Quilter -- an honor that I most likely wouldn't have had otherwise. I'm looking forward to sharing the story and concept of my book, Triple-Play Scrap Quilting.

Here's all the information you need to know to learn more about the American Patchwork & Radio show:

The show broadcasts live at 4 pm Eastern, 3 pm Central, 2 pm Mountain, and 1 pm Pacific times.

Tune in to listen live via AllPeopleQuilt.com. The interview will be available on demand and via iTunes after the broadcast.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails