Friday, January 8, 2016

One More Baby Quilt and First Finish of 2016

I've been catching up on baby quilts for the children of my nieces and nephews.

My niece, Cassie, told me that she is planning to decorate the nursery for her upcoming son. Fisher, using a robot theme. So I began searching for robot fabric and found the perfect choice -- so perfect, in fact, that I decided to do a whole-cloth quilt. I found the coordinating striped fabric and added a border. Backed it with black minkey and bound it with medium aqua solid.

I quilted it using a Wasatch Quilting design, Round Pegs in Square Holes, which echoed the circles and squares that make up the robot designs.





So that's the first of five baby-boy quilts I need to get finished over the next few months. And this one is done before the baby is born!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails